From: Bob Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EFTC] History of Phoenix House UK
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008, 11:30 AM

Hi Everyone,

It was good to catch up with some of you guys in Vaxjo ……Anthony, Rowdy, Eric, Dirk et al …It’s always great to see old friends looking so well in spite of the passing of the years! Good also to meet many new friends and to see evidence of the continuing growth and health of the TC movement in Europe . Many thanks to all those of you who worked so hard to make the Symposium such a success.

Those of you who have listened to Anthony’s interview with me on Radio TC International will know that I’ve got an exciting new role with Phoenix Futures in the UK . One of the tasks is to put together a living history of Phoenix House. I’m trying to put it together in the context of external factors ( changing govt policies etc ) along with key events, dates and persons involved. (a bit of who? what? why? when?) I’ve got access to a lot of stuff from the 80’s and 90’s but although I was there then, the 70’s is the period lost in the mists of time. I’ve got some interview transcripts that Rowdy did with Griff Edwards and David T which is a great start but there may be key bits of information and other stuff knocking about that some of you can let me have. I’m thinking David T, Anthony, Dave Warren Holland, Peter, and others, even Deny Huson,  might be able to fill in some of the missing background.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon….

Regards

Bob

Bob Campbell

Business & Development Manager

Phoenix Futures

North England Regional Office

63-73 Commonside

Sheffield  S10 1GF

Tel: 0114 229 6104

Fax: 0114 268 3747

email:[log in to unmask]

www.phoenix-futures.org.uk

Trading as Phoenix House, registered charity number: 284880

Phoenix Futures brings positive change in the lives of individuals, families and communities affected by
substance misuse. We reduce the impact of drug and alcohol related harm and enable our service users to
rebuild their lives. Our purpose is achieved through the skills and dedication of our staff.

Phoenix House (operating as Phoenix Futures) is a registered charity in England and Wales (No. 284880)
and in Scotland (No. SC039008); Company Limited by Guarantee Number 1626869; Registered Housing Corporation
Number H3795; National Housing Federation Member; Patron HRH Prince of Wales.

Disclaimer:  This e-mail is from Phoenix Futures. This message is confidential and intended for the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee(s) please notify the sender immediately so that the error
can be corrected. This message and any attachments received cannot be guaranteed free of viruses and it is
the recipient's responsibility to check them. Any views expressed in this communication are not
necessarily those of Phoenix Futures.