Hi Matt,

Is this for a setup 2 CEs submitting to a single batch system?

If so you need to make sure that the pool account mappings and VO tags
are shared between the two Ces.

This generally means having /opt/edg/var/info and
/etc/grid-security/gridmapdir NFS mounted - either one from the other or
(slightly better) both from another server.

It also seems to work better if you set the Physical and logical CPUs to
zero - this causes it to use the results of batch system queries and
seems to get the double counting correctly.

As for account (Hmmm, mine isn't working again, Damn!) you can no longer
rely 100% on the charts at the bottom of the accounting web pages since
if it's failing on only one of the CEs they will still appear OK but
you'll only be getting half credit.

Off the top of my head that's all I can think of.

Yours,
Chris.

--
Scanned by iCritical.