Minutes now posted

Derek
-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Coles, J (Jeremy)
Sent: 15 October 2008 23:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Next UKI monthly meeting - Thursday 16th October @ 10:30

Dear All

This is a reminder of Thursday's EVO meeting at 10:30. The agenda is online at this URL: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=42648.

Regards,

Jeremy

From: Coles, J (Jeremy)
Sent: 03 October 2008 14:59
To: 'Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes'

Dear All

The next UKI monthly deployment and operations meeting will be via EVO on Thursday 16th October. The agenda for the meeting will be here: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=42648. Please let me know if there are any specific areas that you would like discussed.

Also, please be aware that next Wednesday the WLCG GDB meeting (http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=20234) will focus on Tier-2s. If you have any topics/concerns/issues that you would like covered in the meeting please let me know.

Many thanks,

Jeremy

--
Scanned by iCritical for STFC.