Von: Hiroki C. Tanabe <[log in to unmask]>
An: [log in to unmask]
Gesendet: Dienstag, den 30. September 2008, 12:09:03 Uhr
Betreff: [SPM] Nonlinear DCM for fMRI

Dear Klaas and SPM experts,

I'm very interested in nonlinear DCM for functional MRI.
I'd like to know when it is available in SPM5.
If it is already available, please let me know how to use it.

Best regards,
Hiroki

Hiroki C. Tanabe  Ph.D

Division of Cerebral Integration
Department of Cerebral Research
National Institute for Physiological Sciences