From: Jan Gläscher [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 4:35 PM
To: West, John D.
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] Flexible factorial design error

Hi John,

are you using the GUI to define your factors or do you specify SPM.xX.I
directly? (The instructions in the manual are for entering the condition
number via the GUI.)

Also, make sure you have the latest upgrades installed.

Let me know if the problem persists.

Best,
Jan

--
Jan Gläscher, Ph.D.         Div. Humanities & Social Sciences
+1 (626) 395-3898 (office)  Caltech, Broad Center, M/C 114-96