Hi,

Please help, I am a novice in spm, and I want to analyse data which is EEG
evoked potentials already preprocessed, averaged over trials. The data is
in .mat file as two 3 dimensional matrix with 350 time points X 28 channels X
20 subjects for conditions 1 and 2. Seperate single dimension matrix for time
points of pre to post stimulus period. And I have channel location coordinates.
GUI does not recognise as EEG data, please advice how can I feed my data
into the spm8b software for analysis.

Another question is regarding compatibility. My op.sys. is windows vista 32-
bit. When I worked with example data provided on spm website for EEG, when
I use 'display'/'EEG' button on GUI, the programme freezes and in matlab
command window I get main error message somthing to do with java figures
(message pasted below) although the subsequent analysis and results are
desplayed graphically nonetheless.

Thank you so much!
Antanas

SPM present working directory:
	C:\Users\Antanas\Documents\SPM_EEG_exampledata
??? Error using ==> javacomponent
Java figures are not enabled

Error in ==> spm_uitable at 289
[obj, container] = javacomponent(table_h, position, parent);

Error in ==> spm_eeg_review_switchDisplay>DataInfo at 576
            [ht,hc] = spm_uitable(table,colnames);

Error in ==> spm_eeg_review_switchDisplay at 20
    [D] = DataInfo(D);

Error in ==> spm_eeg_review at 53
[D] = spm_eeg_review_switchDisplay(D);

Error in ==> spm_eeg_display_ui at 40
    spm_eeg_review(D)

Error in ==> spm at 876
evalin('base',CBs{v-1})

??? Error using ==> spm('PopUpCB',gcbo)
Error using ==> javacomponent
Java figures are not enabled

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

??? Reference to non-existent field 'wcb'.

Error in ==> cameratoolbar at 540
        restoreWindowCallbacks(hfig,Udata.wcb);

Error in ==> spm_eeg_review_switchDisplay at 36
            cameratoolbar('close')

Error in ==> spm_eeg_review_callbacks at 132
                [D] = spm_eeg_review_switchDisplay(D);

Error in ==> spm_uitab>doChoose at 177
        eval(ud.callback);

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback