Hi,

I am a CURRY 4.5 and Neuroscan EEG user. The main problem I had and still
have is a proper statistical analysis of LORETA analyzed files produced by
CURRY. Several years ago I had SPM 99 and 2 and there was some matlab
compiler to read the CURRY file into SPM, which worked due to several bugs
rather bad. I stopped using SPM. I have now read that you released a new
version 8 of SPM.

So my question is it possible with not too much of hard work to read a CURRY
produced  LORETA file with cdr and map extension into the SPM software?

What about the Neuroscan EEG files *.cnt and *.avg?

Best regards

Norbert