Hey Wenjing-

I've gotten similar problems before.

It looks like the segmentation didn't run properly.  This can occur if there are anomolies in the contrast of the images to begin with.

1- did you normalize to a T1- template?  If so you should check all your images there and make sure nothing weird happened.
2- check all of your subjects and see if this is just an issue with a few of them.

Also it helps to go through the scans to determine if there is a brightness contrast difference between weird subjects and not-weird subjects.  If the subjects are run on different days, random anomolies can lead to issues with contrast which is what VBM uses to perform segmentation.

Meg