Hi SPMers,

I've noticed that I have more luck with coregistration if I first bias
correct and skull strip my T1 structural images with the VBM toolbox.
See attached pictures for two examples (one is very noticeable, the
other subtler).  I've looked through the email archives and the spm5
manual and haven't seen any mention of it so far.

Does anyone know why my coregistration might be off in the first place?
Also, is this a valid workaround that has been tried before?

Regards,
Neil

--
Neil R. Chatterjee