On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Eleni Tsianaka
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Yes, you are right and I'm sorry for that.
>
> I now see the manual, but I have a bit of a problem understanding the
> Fieldtrip struct.
> The .trial should be a 1x1 cell array, where the trial{1,1} should be a
> matrix with the data (channels x time) ?

.trial  should be a 1x (number of trials) cell array where in each
cell there should be the data for one trial
which is a matrix (channels x time). If you have only one trial you
can only have one cell.

> The same question goes to the .time too. Should it be a 1x1 cell array
> where at time{1,1} I should put the time vector

That is correct. Again, if you only have one trial you should put your
time vector in this one cell.

> The answer to the previous apply to the .label I suppose.

Actually, no. .label is a different kind of creature - it is a cell
array of strings with your channel labels so it is a
(nchannels x 1) array no matter how many trials you have.

Perhaps you should look at the example script
\toolbox\Neural_Models\spm_lfp_txt2mat and modify it to suit your
needs.

Best,

Vladimir