Dear SPMers,

I'm a newbie and I've just installed SPM5 and the update (1782) on my
intel mac (10.5.5), and I'm going through the practice data set (MoAE)
but there is a problem. After selecting New Realign:Estimate and
Reslice, and opening a new session, I try to specify files but SPM/
Matlab just brings up a grey window titled Session. And nothing else
seems to happen. I'm expecting to see the SPM file selector window.

Have I made a mistake in the installation? Or is there something I'm
missing?

Thanks for helping out . .

Rich

Prince of Wales Medical Research Institute
Randwick NSW 2031
Australia