Chris,

Would this constitute an example of vertical agglutation?

Barry

STILLS:  MOVIE FILES

    Via John Baldessari

STILLS:  MOVIE FILES

Stills,
the order.  Don't
I?  Moment the
laughing (watching)
looking light letter
shape (blur) shape.

Macho (area) missing (monsters) masks movement mutilation message
obstacle.
Vulnerable
interiors (impair) injury,
exteriors ephemeral eat escape.

Form females forest falling.  Foreground fire,
interiors (impair) injury.
Laughing
exteriors
shape (blur) shape.

STILLS:  MOVIE FILES

Stills, which form a large part of the raw material,
attack
animal.  Animal/man above
building, below barrier blood, bar books
banal bridge.
Chairs curves cheering

money music.
Movement masks (monsters) missing,
revive reason.
Desire small
shape (smear) shape (awkward).

From this the rather hopeless desire to make words & images interchangeable
will notice the words
falling into their own
categories, two being
files of movie stills.

Barry Alpert / Silver Spring MD US / 8-18-04 (11:07 AM)