sexism aside, I thought Fredrick's little 'critique' was a good read.
people always seem to get defensive when someone speaks their mind with less
than the so-called adequate amount of propriety & PC-grace. a thick skin
helps turn what looks like a bash attack into something to either ignore or
learn from, if possible.

KS