I think you are right about the lyrics, they move me almost as memories-
that's so interesting about irony. I find it v hard to imagine a mind
without it, but suddenly irony seems rather sly and evasive in comparison
with pure passion!
Not a thought that will endure I am certain.

I had a Canadian girlf for a long time, and she really struggled with  the
constant withering ironies of my teenage daughter's conversation, Martha
patiently explained and tried to teach her but she never really caught on.

Do give us an update on the other two events Alison....

Liz

http://lizkirby.blogspot.com/

In my Blakean year
Temptation but a hiss