Congratulations to all who put together the anthology. Beautiful cover and
very interesting cross-section of contemporary poetry. Anyone thought of
getting a POD quote in case anyone did want to pay for their own hardcopy?
Or would that affect/offend copyrights?
Glen

On 30/9/08 6:28 AM, "Alison Croggon" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Which front page, Candice? Peter designed the pdf, I did the web
> pages. And yes, the poems are all there, in both pdf and web formats.
>
> It's dead simple html so shouldn't pose problems to any browsers.
>
> Hope you find the damn thing -
>
> Alison
>
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:50 PM, MC Ward <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> I finally found the _beautiful_ front page, with editing by Peter. Now the
>> question is where
>>  the _poems_ are--or haven't they been uploaded yet?
>>
>> Kudos to all!
>>
>> Candice

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B