Erm - if you just go to the main page you can click through easily
enough to all the other pages - it ought to be fairly self
explanatory.

Candice, if you look at previous issues, you'll see I always do a
chatty editorial intro for each issue! The "brief history" - if you
mean of Poetryetc - is in the anthology itself. There is also a
history of masthead clickable from the intro pages, under "About".

But http://www.masthead.net.au/ ought to be quite sufficient!

All best

Alison

--