This is exquisite, K!  Please don't change anything unless you meditate
about it for a week!
OK, now we petc folk need to talk seriously about a printed POETRYETC
collection.

Tell me how you came to this revision.  It will help me and the millions who
peek in on petc from time to time, though we may not know they're peeking.

Judy