OK, Partick; if we must have our first quarrel in public, then let it be
petc public.

And the computer repairperson seems to've disappeared into the LA fog.
Rats.  So still with the uncapped 'h', 'd', and 'n'.

Damn haiku and sonnets, man!

In THIS poetic instance, I say that size IS [mostly] everything.  You
haven't truly TRIED to write MORE MORE MORE.

So write MORE MORE MORE!!!!!  U R Partick, capital wit, time-tested
petc-snapper, but I think you're afraid to be a poet.

Blast!

Bloody hell!