With apologies for cross-posting.

We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible person, to join the
William Harvey Library team.

As our Library Assistant, you will be responsible for helping the team
to deliver high-quality information services to a range of clinical and
non-clinical staff. You will also be responsible (along side the Senior
Library Assistant) for staffing the enquiry desk and assisting service
users with all aspects of health library and information work.

Band 2

20 hours a week

Please see the below link for further information and to apply.

http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.cgi?selection=912105900

The closing date for the post is the 17th of October.  Please feel free
to contact me if you would like to discuss the post

Catherine McLaren

Library Services Manager

William Harvey Library, GETEC,

George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust