With apologies for cross-posting

Dear All

We are trying to find a venue for a one-day event on the CILIP Framework of
Qualifications pencilled in for Tuesday 25 November 2008.  Is anyone able to
offer assistance, either by offering up their institution or recommending
someone to contact?

We need a room which will hold up to 30 people for the full day, with 2 small
rooms nearby for 90-minute breakout sessions towards the end of the
morning.

Our last event in May was at Leeds Met, so we are looking for a change of
setting this time!

Kind regards
Julie

Julie M Smith
Candidate Support Officer (Revalidation) Yorkshire and Humberside
Senior Information Officer
Information Services
Hammonds LLP
2 Park Lane