italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies
Dear list members,
I am currently organizing a panel on “Psychoanalysis and Italian Studies” for the SIS Conference 2009. I would like to invite papers on topics which include but are not limited to:
- The state of art of psychoanalytic criticism in
- Psychoanalytically informed readings of works of Italian literature
- Psychoanalysis and Italian cinema
- The role of psychoanalysis in Italian culture and public discourse
- The relationship between psychoanalysis and academia in
Papers focusing on, and making use of, post-Freudian and post-Kleinian approaches to literature, art and creativity (e.g. Bion, Meltzer, Winnicott, Lacan, Fornari etc.) will be particularly welcome.
I look forward to receiving abstracts from interested colleagues by 27 October.
Thank you and all best wishes,
Dr. Francesco Capello
Visiting Lecturer of Italian