Message
Posted on behalf of my colleague - see below.

Martha Lawrence
Assistant Museums Manager
Buxton Museum & Art Gallery
Terrace Road
Buxton
SK17 6DA
Tel: 01298 24658
Fax: 01298 79394

-------

Invitation to Tender

Renaissance East Midlands wish to commission a consultant to work with Buxton Museum and Art Gallery.

Please find attached the brief for a research consultant to work on this exciting new project with residents from Fairfield in Buxton . Feel free to forward this on to any interested contacts you may have.

The deadline for submissions is Monday 10th November 2008.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Amy

Amy Goodwin

Assistant Collections Officer

Derbyshire Police Collection

Buxton Museum and Art Gallery

Terrace Road

Buxton

Derbyshire

SK17 6DA

Tel: 01298 24658

Email: [log in to unmask]

Think before you print! Save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email?
Derbyshire County Council is one of the best councils in the country. With the audit commission's top 'Four Star' rating we work to improve the lives of local people by delivering high quality services.
You can find out more about us by visiting 'www.derbyshire.gov.uk'. If you want to work for us go to our job pages on 'www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs'. You can register for e-mail alerts, download job packs and apply on-line.

Please Note
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged and may contain personal views that are not the views of Derbyshire County Council. It is intended solely for the addressee. If this email was sent to you in error please notify us by replying to the email. Once you have done this please delete the email and do not disclose, copy, distribute, or rely on it.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of this email may be disclosed.

Derbyshire County Council reserves the right to monitor both sent and received emails.