Hi Mathias,
You may also want to check that the orientation of your input is FSL-friendly. I used to have a problem with this with the orientation being different from the FMRIB52 brain, which force-registered my cerebellums into the frontal lobe!
Since you're dealing with infant brains, you could also create your own cohort-specific template and use that with -t to troubleshoot...
Cherif.

Cherif P. Sahyoun                                               HST-MEMP

Developmental Neuroimaging of Cognitive Functions

C: 617 688 8048
H: 617 424 6956

"Live as if this were your last day. Learn as if you'll live forever"
Ghandi