------ Forwarded Message

From: Sarah Hargreaves <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:12:10 +0100
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Conversation: Re your query about s/misuse workers
Subject: Re your query about s/misuse workers

Hi Adrian,

Thank you very much indeed for offering to forward my enquiry to the network you mention in your email. The question is:

Does your organisation, or another you know of, collect any data/information on workers and leaders/managers working in Substance Misuse work and Drugs Rehabilitation? They are interested in numbers, age of staff, ethnicity, gender and disability as well as the role or profession.

We are interested in this because we would like to deliver a contract for the Children’s Workforce Development Council contributing to a State of the Youth Workforce Report.

Kind regards

Sarah

Sarah Hargreaves
Policy Manager
The National Youth Agency
Eastgate House
19-23 Humberstone Road
Leicester LE5 3GJ
Email: [log in to unmask] Tel: 0116 242 7418 or mobile: 07921 687 504 or email Helena Ferrao-Read, Team Administrator on [log in to unmask] or ring her on 0116 242 7462.

------ End of Forwarded Message