Hi Anne and others,

Yes a face book group is a great idea.

I am a physician teacher and am interested in using the power of the web to tackle clinical complexity and learning at the point of care.

At the moment I am trying to get my patients both in the hospital and community to share their own experiences with their illnesses with an overall aim of developing a web based user driven collaborative learning network.

We could begin the facebook thing by searching for each other's names and then inviting each other. There are 8 people with my name and I am the one with the glasses and blue shirt.

yours sincerely,

rakesh

Rakesh Biswas MD
Professor,