As you all know weird things that go bloop in the night fascinate so hear this one.

Mandy is back (well that's as weird as it gets) but listening to the Simon Mayo show on 5Live this afternoon (yes I know - that's sad) they had a short interview with Lord Guacamole (Lord Mushy Peas to you lot) and the minute they played the interview all the clocks in the studio did a fast forward and only stopped when the interview ended when they all did a fast back.  Simon Mayo was totally freaked out.  Frank Kermode (or the other geezer of a similar name which I've forgot) was circumspect saying it was a horror story cliché - typical film buff!

If my Ghost & Other Sonnets hadn't already been published this episode would have been a star turn.

The world is going really really weird and blooping during the daylight hours.

G.