Places are still available for this course (detailed below). Please let me know by 31 October if you are interested in attending.

The British Postal Museum & Archive will be hosting a training day on 28 November 2008 on the subject of dealing with customers with mental health difficulties. This training will be provided by MIND.

The cost for this course will be £100 including lunch. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Postal Heritage Services Ltd’. Please let us know if there you have any dietary requirements. The programme for the day will be based on the needs of the attendees so it would also be useful if you could let us know if there are any particular issues related to this subject you are interested in.

If you are interested in attending please contact Helen Dafter using the details given below.

Regards

Helen Dafter

Archivist

T 020 7239 5119 (external) (6119 internal)

F 020 7239 2576

Email [log in to unmask]

The British Postal Museum & Archive

Freeling House, Phoenix Place , London , WC1X 0DL

www.postalheritage.org.uk

British postal communications helped to shape the modern world. The British Postal Museum & Archive illuminates the lives of people in the Post Office, the messages carried by Royal Mail, the history we all share. Our history through the post.

The BPMA is the public identity of the Postal Heritage Trust.

Registered as a charity in England and Wales .
Registered Charity Number 1102360
Company Number 4896056