I am not aware of many therapeutic communities or places influenced directly by therapeutic community in Russia. This is an interesting blog along those lines:

http://stmaryprotectress.blogspot.com/2008/09/assistance-to-those-suffering-from.html

"As is known, most of the churches given back to the Russian Orthodox Church are in the state of ruin and almost every parish has to do some restoration and construction work which often does not require special skills. For several years now, our parish has pursued a practice of involving recovering alcoholics and drug-addicts in such works provided, of course, they strictly observe certain rules of relations and conduct. This is a very important factor in the rehabilitation of a person who has found himself on the lowest social level. Engaged in the restoration of a church, people have an opportunity to recover the feeling of their importance and usefulness in society. In addition, such work allows a person to be plunged into a milieu where normal, "sober", human relations prevail."

"Our program represents an Orthodox reflection of the Western experience. It is based on the principle of the therapeutic community organised under the out-patient department - the community engaged in an intensive and specially organised psychological work including the 12 Steps program."

--
Dr. Craig Fees, RMSA
Hon. Director, Institute for the History and Work of Therapeutic Environments (a research and study centre of the University of Birmingham)