All -

If anyone has any history of science and technology photographs they would like to share, I have set up a flickr group at

http://www.flickr.com/groups/845203@N24/

flickr, for anyone who hasn't heard of it, is a rather good online photograph storage and sharing website. It allows you to put photographs up for people to see, and lets you annotate and comment on them. The Museum of the History of Science at Oxford have pooled some images of their own at:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/mhs-oxford/

cheers

Jon

Dr Jon Agar

> Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:41:39 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: History of Science 2.0
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> mersenne -
>
> Couple of developments that have caught my eye:
>
> 1) Three facebook groups (all can be found by searching groups):
>
> BSHS (British Society for the History of Science)
>
> History and Philosophy of Science, Medicine, and Technology (student group)
>
> STS (Science and Technology in Society)
>

> 2) Plus, Simon Schaffer and Alan Macfarlane have made youtube films on the history of the Cavendish:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDX07yVaN4M&feature=related
>

> History of science 2.0 has clearly arrived!
>
> Anyone know any other similar things?
>
> cheers,
>
> Jon
>
> Dr Jon Agar
> STS
> UCL

> Free games, great prizes - get gaming at Gamesbox.
> http://www.searchgamesbox.com

Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now!