We are delighted to circulate details of a new 'on-line reader' on
Locating Technoscience.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/sts/locating-technoscience

The reader emerges out of the two-year UK Economic and Social Research
Council (ESRC) funded Research Seminar Series, on the 'geographies of
science', which ran 2005 to 2007 and brought together researchers and
practitioners broadly working in Geography and STS. The aim of the
reader is to introduce and conceptualize a series of articles on the
geographies of contemporary science and technology. It consists of six
sections, each with introductory essays, key articles and further
readings, with links to on-line versions of key articles and book
chapters where possible. We will continue to develop the resource as
more publications become available.

We hope you enjoy the resource and might find it helpful in teaching and
research. These selections are personal, partial and perhaps
idiosyncratic, but there is lots of opportunity on the reader to add
your comments and references through the
<http://www.citeulike.org/group/3621/library>Citeulike library, so we
look forward to your input to this developing resource.

Gail Davies, UCL Geography
Brian Balmer, UCL STS
Kezia Barker, Geography Birkbeck
Rob Doubleday, Cambridge Geography
Richard Milne, UCL STS

Dr Brian Balmer
Department of Science & Technology Studies
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT

Tel: 020 7679 3924