From: Madeleine Gray
Sent: Wed 17/09/2008 8:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Bute Hours

Hello, Anna. It seems a long time since we were in touch about this. I've now heard from the Denver Art Museum (see below) and they are at last in a position to let you examine the Bute Hours if you are still prepared to do it. Are you in a position to have a look at it, and shall I dig out and forward you the list of questions we prepared?

Best wishes
Maddy Gray

Dr Madeleine Gray
Senior Lecturer in History
School of Education/Ysgol Addysg
University of Wales, Newport/Prifysgol Cymru, Casnewydd
Caerleon Campus/Campws Caerllion,
Newport/Casnewydd  NP18 3QT Tel: +44 (0)1633.432675

'You may not be able to change the world but at least you can embarrass the guilty'
(Jessica Mitford)