From: "Juris G. Lidaka" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 20/09/2008 02:04 AM
Subject: Re: [M-R] De claustro animae translation?

I'm not sure exactly what this is, but you can try this item:

Author:                  Gobry, Ivan.
Title:                  Le De claustro anima d'Hugues de Fouilloy / Ivan Gobry.
Imprint:                  [Amiens] : Bibliothèque municipale d'Amiens, [1995]
Series:                  Eklitra 74
Subject(s):                  Hugh, of Fouilloy, d. 1172 or 3. De claustro animae.
Monastic and religious life.
ISBN:                  28857060726

That is from the Univ. of Chicago library, via OCLC's Worldcat.  COPAC
indicates a copy at the Univ. of London.  No doubt one will be closer
to you, somewhere.  Good luck!
Juris G. Lidaka
West Virginia State University
Department of English
Room 226 Hill Hall
P.O. Box 1000
Institute, WV 25112-1000
On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Paul Chandler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> A colleague has asked me to inquire if anyone knows of a translation into
> French or English of the De claustro animae of Hugh of Fouilloy (Hugo de
> Folieto), PL 176:1171-1182. I've checked the online Index translationum but
> don't have ready access to Farrar & Evans or Ferguson.
> With apology for cross-posting and thanks for any help. -- Paul Chandler
> --
> Paul Chandler, O.Carm. | Institutum Carmelitanum
> via Sforza Pallavicini, 10 | 00193 - Roma | Italy
> tel: +39-06-6810.0849 | fax: +39-06-6830.7200

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]