As far as I remember, this is a small study of the text, based on Ivan
Gobry's doctoral thesis.
The thesis itself contains an edition and French translation: “De claustro
anime” d’Hugues de Fouilloy. Edition critique avec traduction,
introduction et notes (thèse complémentaire de Sorbonne, I965)

Dr Janice Pinder
Learning Skills Adviser
Sir Louis Matheson Library
Building 4 (Clayton Campus)