A colleague has asked me to inquire if anyone knows of a translation into
French or English of the De claustro animae of Hugh of Fouilloy (Hugo de
Folieto), PL 176:1171-1182. I've checked the online Index translationum but
don't have ready access to Farrar & Evans or Ferguson.

With apology for cross-posting and thanks for any help. -- Paul Chandler

--
Paul Chandler, O.Carm. | Institutum Carmelitanum
via Sforza Pallavicini, 10 | 00193 - Roma | Italy

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]