Dear All

Can anyone send me an electronic copy of the following article please?

Pini, S., de V, Q., Pagnin, D., Pezawas, L., Angst, J., Cassano, G.B.,
Wittchen, H.U., (2005). Prevalence and burden of bipolar
disorders in European countries. Eur. Neuropsychopharmacol. 15, 425-434.

Many thanks.

Regards
Janet

Janet Chow
Librarian
Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
Block 14, Learning & Development
Ida Darwin
Cambridge
CB21 5EE
Tel: 01223 884204
Fax: 01223 884143
New email: [log in to unmask]

More online journals for easier access with your NHS ATHENS password. Visit
http://www.eel.nhs.uk/eel/whatsinthebox.htm for the list of new titles.

It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy, or
distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.  Thank you for your
co-operation.