Dear Judy, Kim, Michelle (and other colleagues reading this)

While I have no chance of getting funding to attend the LearnHigher
Web-Launch, I am very interested in the work of the LearnHigher CETL and
the wealth of resources that are being created.

So do please continue to use this forum as a way of keeping us
up-to-date with developments in this work.

Best wishes,

Isabelle

Isabelle B Pottinger
Effective Learning Advisor/ Academic Counsellor
Effective Learning Service
Room 1.07 Scott Russell Building
Riccarton
Edinburgh