PhiloLogic will do much of this as well, out of the box. Do a
similarity search, and check the boxes for the words you're interested
in.

Check out
http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/efts/PERSEUS/latin.html
for an example.

Try misspelling a Latin or English word likely to appear in the
Perseus texts, and see what happens after you check the Similarity
Search box.
You can search within all documents, or within a subset, or just one,
by filling in further search fields (author, title, etc.).

 From the PhiloLogic manual:
Similarity searches allow you to check for similar or alternative
spellings for your search query that might exist within a collection
of texts. To execute a similarity search, click the box immediately
following the main search box labelled Similar Word Search. No
numbers, textual punctuation, or wildcards are allowed when performing
similarity searches. After entering your search term and submitting
your search, if your search string sufficiently resembles (as defined
by AGREP) strings that exist in the indices, you will be a returned a
list of potential search terms and checkboxes. The resulting search is
an OR search incorporating all of your selected search terms.