Particularly if its bulk bought, cheap spaghetti!

-----Original Message-----
From: British archaeology discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Don Henson
Sent: 26 September 2008 16:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BRITARCH] What do archaeologists eat?

Ye gods! I'm impressed.

It's interesting how often spaghetti figures in cheap and horrible meals!

All the best,
Don

Don Henson
Head of Education and Outreach

The Council for British Archaeology, St Mary's House, 66 Bootham, York, YO30 7BZ, United Kingdom.
Company Limited by Guarantee, registered in England 1760254; Registered Charity 287815.