With apologies for cross-posting.

The Hub Records Project launched an e-learning tool on records management in museums in March 2008. The tool was sent out on CD to all London museums. Now almost six months on, we we would like to evaluate the effectiveness of the tool and invite you to take part in a (very short) survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=crNL8_2fCaMUmrOvWlP58t1A_3d_3d

Even if you haven't used the tool we would still like to hear from you!  If you haven't received a copy of the e-learning tool, you can access it via the Collections Link website on http://www.collectionslink.org.uk/RM-Tool/

For any further information or for additional copies of the e-learning tool, please contact Samira Teuteberg (Hub Records Assistant)[log in to unmask]

Sarah Demb MLIS
Hub Records Management Advisor,Information Resources Section
Museum of London
150 London Wall
London. EC2Y 5HN
Tel: 020 7814 5682 Mob: 07958677767
Fax: 0870 444 3853
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk

Museum of London is changing. Visit www.museumoflondon.org.uk to find out more.
Explore how the Great Fire shaped the city www.museumoflondon.org.uk/londonsburning.

Jack the Ripper and the East End a major new exhibition at Museum in Docklands, until 2 November

P Before printing, please think about the environment