Hi everyone

I'm interested in your thoughts on the question of which staff are defined as
working with children and vulnerable adults.  As you can imagine, this has a
significant bearing on how long the staff personnel file is kept.

I know there are certain categories that are clear cut - for example, teachers
and nursing staff.  However, how about staff who are plumbers, joiners or
electricians, working at schools / colleges / nursing homes?

An alternative way I thought of dealing with this was simply stating that any
staff member who has undergone a CRB check must be classed as working
wtih children or vulnerable adults and leave it as simple as that.  However, I
would like some standard job titles to help staff out in deciding.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Regards

Sarah