RE: Dates / period lists

I'm hoping someone out there can help me. We are refining our HER to get it ready to go on the web next year and we are trying to assign dates to the various periods to make it easier for the public to search. However, what we have currently seems to vary greatly from other lists I've seen. Can anyone tell me if there is a definitive list out there somewhere and if so where. Alternatively, would people be prepared to share their lists with us so we can try and create a more comprehensive one?

Many thanks
Rachel

Rachel Broomfield
Historic Environment Officer
Plymouth City Council
Planning & Regeneration
Floor 8
Civic Centre
Plymouth
PL1 2EW

Tel: (01752) 307849 / Fax: (01752) 304231
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.plymouth.gov.uk

IMPORTANT: This email (including any attachments) should only be used if you are the intended recipient. Email should not be used to convey personal, sensitive or privileged information over the public network. Errors may be present and you should carry out your own virus check. This message may be supplied to an applicant under UK legislation. If the message is marked private it does not represent the views of Plymouth City Council.