Dear Gem

We are looking for a storyteller to lead a walk for adults around Hackney Marsh and the edges of the Olympic site. Please find information about the event below:

Beating the Olympian Bounds
Saturday 27 September 2008, 2 to 5pm
The Hackney Society and Hackney Archives (joint event)
A storyteller will lead a walk down the River Lea and along the edges of the
Olympic site recounting stories of the people who’ve arrived in Hackney during
the last 200 years. The stories will be based on documents found in Hackney
Archives. The event is part of the launch of the Cultural Olympiad.

The fee for the event is £350 (inc. a project planning meeting). Travel expenses will be covered up to £100. The research for the stories will be provided.

If you are interested please can you send a CV with two references. The deadline for CVs is Wednesday 3rd September 2008.

If you require any further information about the project please note I will be away on annual leave from 9 to 30 August 2008. I will be checking my email periodically during this period so if you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to receiving your CVs!

Best wishes

Lisa
--