HI Carol

I tried to contact you on the address below but it bounced back. I am
very interested in my team doing my training in debriefing and would be
grateful if you vould explain more

Many thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you

Mia

Revd Mia AK Hilborn

Hospitaller, Head of Spiritual Health Care and Chaplaincy Team Leader

Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust

The Chaplaincy

St Thomas' Hospital

Westminster Bridge Road

London SE1 7EH