Hello,

I think the very best training in dealing with major incidents and trauma is from MindFields college - I'll 'declare an interest' in that I've trained with this organisation, and am now on the trustees of the Human Given Foundation - but that's because I've used it and beliee in it, not the other way round!

MindFields has one-day training courses for trauma (and other things) that are extremely well-run and workable. http://www.mindfields.org.uk/

Regards,

Gwen Griffith-Dickson

Prof Gwen Griffith-Dickson, Director

Lokahi Foundation

Visiting Professor, King's College University of London

Emeritus Professor, Gresham College

www.lokahi.org.uk
T +44 (0)20 7688 6722

If you have received this email in error please let me know. This email could be confidential and the subject of legal privilege. Any copying, publication or any other form of dissemination of this email or its contents is prohibited; please contact me if you wish to do so.