Hi Canan,

I'm agree with Simon. This is a distal humerus of /Otis tarda/. Until
recently, this species was relatively common in Northern Mesopotamia.
I regularly found bones of great bustard in the Neolithic sites of
Northern Syria
(http://demeter.univ-lyon2.fr/sdx/theses/lyon2/2004/gourichon_l),
particularly at Dja'de el Mughara (Early PPNB), ca. 50 km south from the
Turkish border.

As Simon correctly stated, your specimen corresponds to a large male (Bd
comprised generally between 35 and 45 mm).
To compare, please have a look at the enclosed pictures of a female
humerus found at Dja'de.

Best,

Lionel

Lionel Gourichon