Von: Matthias Schurz <[log in to unmask]>
An: [log in to unmask]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, den 30. Juli 2008, 09:22:52 Uhr
Betreff: [SPM] DCM model comparisons with 2 groups

Dear DCM experts,

I’ve got a question about DCM in the context of a group study:
Within 2 groups, I’ve have compared the same models, and I’ve found that
group 1 favors model A and group 2 favors model B. Normally, one compares
the parameter estimates between the 2 groups - for example, I could look at
the parameters of model A for group 1 (where this model is suitable) and for
group 2 (where it’s not) and then do t-tests on the parameters. Does this
make sense? Are the parameters for group 2 meaningful, although there is a
better model? Or would you rather only report the model-parameters for the
group where the model is suitable?

Many thanks in advance,
Matthias

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.