From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Yune Lee
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 4:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Is there any change in the .hdr file after estimate only in
the SPM5?

 Dear SPM5 experts,

 I'm novice about SPM5 and wondering about a new way of doing realignment.
 I noticed that .hdr file is re-saved as of today after running estimate
only in the SPM5.
 Does it change any parameter in the header file even without reslicing?
 All the transformation parameters should be in the .txt as well as .mat
file.
 Yet, I'm wondering if .hdr is also changed after the realignment.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks.