Dear all,

In SPM, it is possible to simulate DCM timeseries and test/compare
models to those timeseries.  This is what I can do:

Create a "true model' using spm_dcm_create. This gives you the simulated
timeseries and a DCM_***.mat file. This works.

But then....How/where do I define the models that I want to test against
the true model, for example a "right model" and a "wrong model"? SPM
asks for a SPM.mat file, which of course I don't have, since i work with
simulated timeseries. I only have a DCM_***.mat file from the true model.

Thanks,
Bjorn