Dear Hedok

Your scripts worked. That is great!

What I want to do is to check the image in one page for one volume of each
subject, especially for the T1 or T2 stuctural image. I know the extension
of SPM, slover(slices overlay, written by Matteau Brett), which can show all
the slices for each volume. Therefore, I wrote the scripts as below,

SO=slover();
SO.img(1).vol=spm_vol_nifti('T1_image.nii');
SO.slices = -36:2:70;
SO=paint(SO);
hTitAx = axes('Parent',SO.figure,'Position',[0.02 0.05 0.06
0.02],'Visible','off');
text(0.5,0,'*****title*****','Parent',hTitAx,'HorizontalAlignment','left','VerticalAlignment','baseline','FontSize',14);
spm_figure('Print');

I found the image width was not the full page width after using this script.
I have been trying for these days, but I couln't figure it out.

Does anybody know how to ?

best,

Zhi