Dear Volkmar,

I'd like to know whether can I add some code in the 'results report', to
loop the significante voxels to superimpose activity on an anatomic image.
(I have converted 'results report' in m-file, so I suppose that i can isnert
some code before print the each file)

For the moment, I have to repeat many times to selecte one voxel, and then
find in overlays --> sections --> image.nii and then add in the psfile,
sometimes i can forget to add in the file.

Otherwise, are  there some utilities that permit to label the the
coordinates with gros anatomical region ?

Thank you for your help !
Tao